Storyboard for car scene:
Storyboard for mirror scene:
Shotlist for mirror scenes and second killing scene:
Shotlist for the music sequence:
- A knife.
- Fake blood.
- A car.
- Hannah costume: Casual clothing. Garments Naomi would normally wear.
- Emily costume: The same required for Gaby.
- Mia costume: The same required for cookie.
Cast/Crew List:Meeting Minutes:
- Audio/Visual Pack: Inc. DSLR camera, tripod, microphone and audio recorder (and equipment accesories).
- If I don’t have access to an audio/visual pack then I will use my own DSLR camera as well as taking at recording equipment from the college LRC.
- Strobe lights.
- Colour-changing light(s).
- My budget is £20.00.
Complete Test Shots:
Under the bridge.
Mirror test shot.
Coloured light test shots.
Overall, I think the planning went quite well. The test shots were especially helpful in figuring out the look I was going for and the storyboard, script and equipment/prop list helped me stay organised so that filming could run smoothly. On the other hand, I believe I left some things a bit late, like some of the story board. However, I did have to change the storyline due to one of my actors backing out of the production which did cause some problems.
Altogether, the planning process went well and was very beneficial to me when actually making my film.